Hypnotherapy for Confidence
Not having self- confidence can be a very debilitating experience.
Especially if it’s a recurring or long-standing issue.
That feeling that you can’t do something, that on some level you’re not up to it.
That you’re putting yourself on the line, only to crash down like a pack of cards again.
This lack of confidence may keep popping up in a specific situation or in several areas of your life.
It can show up in many different ways such as:
- feeling tongue-tied and unable to speak up for yourself
- intense nervousness, anxiety or dread
- putting others needs before your own
- procrastination or indecisiveness
- questioning and doubting yourself
- acting passively rather than assertively
- feeling fuzzy or messy in your thinking/unfocused/mental paralysis or block
- finding it difficult to say ‘no’
- comparing yourself unfavorably to others
- being compliant but deep down you’re fuming about it
- sabotaging your potential
- an inner vulnerability or fragility
- being overly sensitive to criticism
- not valuing your own opinion
If any of these are you and you are committed to making some positive changes in your life, I can help you with Hypnotherapy.
I offer a tailoured approach based on your specific needs, and work with you on a 1:1 basis, usually over 4 sessions.
Hypnotherapy sessions focus on:
- boosting your confidence
- changing limiting self-beliefs that are holding you back
- clearing subconscious blocks
- programming your mind with positive thoughts
- empowering you to move forward
If you would like to find out how I can help to lift your confidence, take the next step.