Overcome Your Anxiety
Anxiety at a low level is a normal human emotion but when anxiety takes over it can have a debilitating impact on your life.
It can affect your health and well-being, upset relationships, dent your work performance or spoil your happiness.
Anxiety can be specific to situations such as interviews, presentations, performing in public; or it may be more persistent without any apparent trigger.
If you are struggling with intense or overwhelming anxiety you may:
- feel excessively nervous, fearful or on edge
- constantly worry about everything
- feel tight chested, dizzy or hot and sweaty, have a racing heart or sick with nerves
- hyperventilate or can’t catch your breath
- have difficulties with your sleep
- keep putting things off or struggle with decisions
- not feel like doing much or avoid challenges
- doubt or question yourself
- have a foggy or panic stricken mind or negative inner voice
- feel tongue tied and unable to speak in social situation
If you have had enough of anxiety ruling your life and want to feel calm, confident and good about yourself, let me help you with Hypnotherapy.
I offer a tailoured approach based on your specific needs, usually over 4 sessions.
Hypnotherapy can help with:
- relaxing your anxiety levels
- building resilience
- boosting your confidence and coping skills
- strengthening feelings of calmness
- shifting your energy and motivation levels
- dissolve subconscious blocks
- generating new, positive thinking patterns and beliefs
- resolving inner turmoil or conflict
- teach relaxation techniques
- empowering you to move forward
If you would like to find out how I can help you overcome your anxiety and make profound changes, take the next step.